5K Trail Run
April 25th, 2015 | 9:30 a.m.
REGISTER NOW – Opens January 15th
LOCATION: Bear Creek Park EAST trails at 2002 Creek Crossing Street.
The course is a beautiful, rolling, dirt, one-lap 5K course. See the complete directions, and course description below. This event will be digitally timed using RaceSplitter technology.
Thank You! Colorado Springs Sponsors!
The course is located at the Bear Creek Park EAST trails at 2002 Creek Crossing Street. This is a nice, rolling, dirt, one-lap 5K course with lots of room for runners.
5K Race Course: CLICK IMAGE to view & print
Bear Creek Regional Park East – 2002 Creek Crossing Street, Colorado Springs, CO
Individual 5K Run / Walk – $35.00
- Online Registration is available until April 24th at 12:01 PM
Team 5K Run/Walk – $25.00/person
- Teams consist of 5 to 20 participants.
- Team Registration is ONLY available online.
- Online Registration is available until April 24th at 12:01 PM.
Race Day Registration – Individual 5K Run/Walk – $40.00
- Individual race day registration is available from 8:30 – 9:15 a.m.
- No Team registration or additions on race day.
- Payable by check, credit card, or debit card to Strategic Endurance LLC.
- Overall: Awards will be awarded to the top 3 overall male and top 3 overall female finishers.
- Age Group: Awards given to 1st place male and female in 10-year increments. (0-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+)
- CHSAA Members: If you will not be able to receive an award for your finishing place, please let us know when you register! We will acknowledge your awesome finishing time and place, but will be able to accurately award those next in line. Thanks!
- Digitally timed using RaceSplitter technology.
- Packet pick-up & participant check-in is from 8:30 – 9:15 a.m.
- Race Day Registration is from 8:30-9:15 a.m.
- Awards and food following the race!
- No dogs allowed with race participants.
- If pushing a stroller please stay to the right, and be aware of passing traffic.
- This is not a closed course, please be courteous to other park visitors.
The 2015 Race for Freedom 5K Run/Walk benefits Pearl Alliance – an organization working to end human trafficking. All participant entries will be donated.
If you are unable to race with us, but would like to support Pearl Alliance, you can make a donation HERE.